I'm also at the end of my week off from work. I thought I would have until Monday off, but just found out today that I go back Sunday, so I need to really live it up tomorrow seeing as it's my last day of freedom. Josh and I will be road-tripping to Berryville, AR to see his Dad. Then it's back to work and only a couple weeks until my best friend Klaire and I go to see Lucero at George's! Definitely give them a listen or two sometime.
I also just found out Fuel will be in Fayetteville on the 13th, next Monday! They kinda dropped off the radar for a couple years, but they have recently been "re-Fueled" and reunited with the original singer Brett Scallions. I feel very lucky to live in a town where you can see great bands at affordable prices. George's Majestic Lounge is an incredible venue where both well-known and not-so-well-known bands play in a casual, laid back setting with tickets around twenty bucks. I love music and I love Fayetteville.
No comments:
Post a Comment